Keal Lodge, Back Lane, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, PE6 8RT
The Deepings and many of the surrounding villages have a Cotswold appearance and are steeped in history.
This lovely, 11 pitch adult-only campsite is just a few minutes' walk from the village, with pubs, restaurants, shops and lovely river bank walks. Keal Lodge is set on the edge of flat to rolling countryside, ideal for walking and cycling.
The lovely town of Stamford and Rutland Water are only a short distance away. Peterborough, Spalding and Bourne are also near. The site is dog friendly with a large paddock. Bus services and car hire are both available.
On site you can enjoy:
- Adult only small, well-maintained site with trees and bushed areas, situated well off the lane
- Quiet with views
- 11 fully serviced pitches (9 hardstanding + 2 grass)
- All pitches have waste drains, fresh water and 10-amp electric hook-up
- Chemical disposal point
- Recycling facility
- Free WiFi
- Dog friendly with large exercise field adjacent
- Wide variety of birds and wildlife on site
- Motorhome waste point
- Car hire available for motorhomes while staying on site
- Reception and Information Centre with library
- Fully comprehensive information packs on arrival
- Small freezer with ice cream and limited COOK meals
- Superb state of the art - Border Caravan Storage ‘Store and Stay facility’ adjacent
- Border Store It - lock up rooms available adjacent
- Bus service 10-20 minutes walk from site
- Walk to bird sanctuary
Trip Advisor Reviews
Great little CL 18/10/2020
We arrived at the campsite quite late, 6 pm but Keith greeted us warmly and helped us to reverse our caravan on to the excellent hardstanding. All was clean, tidt and well maintained. The pitches...
A fantastic site 17/08/2019
This caravan site has all the amenities you could possibly want for a peaceful stay - fully serviced pitches, electric hook-ups, free WiFi, beautiful landscaping, friendly and helpful owners. In my...