Keal Lodge, Back Lane, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, PE6 8RT
The Deepings and many of the surrounding villages have a Cotswold appearance and are steeped in history.
This lovely, 11 pitch adult-only campsite is just a few minutes' walk from the village, with pubs, restaurants, shops and lovely river bank walks. Keal Lodge is set on the edge of flat to rolling countryside, ideal for walking and cycling.
The lovely town of Stamford and Rutland Water are only a short distance away. Peterborough, Spalding and Bourne are also near. The site is dog friendly with a large paddock. Bus services and car hire are both available.
On site you can enjoy:
- Adult only small, well-maintained site with trees and bushed areas, situated well off the lane
- Quiet with views
- 11 fully serviced pitches (9 hardstanding + 2 grass)
- All pitches have waste drains, fresh water and 10-amp electric hook-up
- Chemical disposal point
- Recycling facility
- Free WiFi
- Dog friendly with large exercise field adjacent
- Wide variety of birds and wildlife on site
- Motorhome waste point
- Car hire available for motorhomes while staying on site
- Reception and Information Centre with library
- Fully comprehensive information packs on arrival
- Small freezer with ice cream and limited COOK meals
- Superb state of the art - CaSSOA Platinum-graded Border Caravan Storage ‘Store and Stay facility’ adjacent
- Border Store It - lock up rooms available adjacent
- Bus service 10-20 minutes walk from site
- Walk to bird sanctuary