Old Oaks Touring, Glamping & Camping
Wick Farm, Wick, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8JS
Top quality touring and glamping in Somerset, exclusively for adults.
Old Oaks is a truly 5 star park, set in beautiful, rural countryside surroundings. Guests return time and again to enjoy the park's luxury facilities, on-site fishing and exceptional customer service.
With 88 larger than average, touring pitches (all with electric), and a range of 12 glamping units, Old Oaks makes it possible for couples and friends to holiday together, whatever their preference.
Nothing is too much trouble for the friendly team, whose mission is to ensure you have the best possible holiday experience. They like to go that extra mile by offering a range of added extras, including free walking and cycling maps, 5 to 7 takeaway nights per week, discounts for local eateries, a warm shower for your furry friends, home baked cakes and fresh croissants most mornings, to name but a few.
As a member of the Tranquil Parks group, you can be assured of a peaceful, child-free environment, where you can truly kick back and relax. There's plenty of lovely walks direct from site, including a footpath to the famous, Glastonbury Tor.
Other nearby attractions are Wells Cathedral, Glastonbury Abbey, Cheddar Gorge, Chalice Wells & Gardens and so much more.
On site you can enjoy:
- Larger than average touring pitches, planted for privacy
- 6 glamping pods
- 2 luxury shepherd huts (one with wood-fired hot tub)
- 4 mini cedar lodges (one with wood-fired hot tub)
- Beautiful, well-kept grounds
- ½ acre fishing pond
- Free walking and cycling maps to borrow
- Free & paid WIFI
- Exceptional customer service
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spotlessly clean facilities
- 5 takeaway delivery nights per week
- Wood-fired pizza nights twice a week (Easter to Sept)
- 2 x automatic toilet cassette cleaning machines
- Motorhome service point
- Campsite shop & off licence with local produce & home baked cakes
- Newspapers & fresh croissants available to order
- 300m secure dog run with dog shower (warm water)
- Large tourist information room with TV and book exchange
- Pool table
- Footpath to Glastonbury Tor, direct from site
- Peace and quiet (no groups)
- Discounts at local eateries
Trip Advisor Reviews
VW California stay 16/11/2019
This was our first stop off on our Cali adventure and what a stop! Amazingly lovely staff, superb facilities and peaceful. Great location to walk up Glastonbury Torr and into the town - 3/4mile to...
Our first visit to Old Oaks, from then moment we arrive we treated with a warm welcome and an excellent level of service, the attention to detail of the facilities and the landscape is second to...
First visit but won’t be our last 08/11/2019
Amazing adults only site with wonderful helpful staff. The facilities are the best I have been to in over 10 years of camping and Caravanning. Will definitely be visiting here again soon. The online...