Old Oaks Touring, Glamping & Camping
Wick Farm, Wick, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8JS
Top quality touring and glamping in Somerset, exclusively for adults.
Winner of the AA Campsite of the Year 2017/18, Old Oaks is a truly 5 star park, set in beautiful, rural countryside surroundings. Guests return time and again to enjoy the park's luxury facilities, on-site fishing and exceptional customer service.
With 88 touring pitches (all with electric), and a range of 12 glamping units, the Old Oaks makes it possible for family and friends to holiday together, whatever their preference.
Nothing is too much trouble for the friendly team, whose mission is to ensure you have the best possible holiday experience. They like to go that extra mile by offering a range of added extras, including free walking and cycling maps, 6 takeaway nights per week, discounts for local eateries, a warm shower for your furry friends, home baked cakes and fresh croissants every morning, to name but a few.
As a member of the Tranquil Parks group, you can be assured of a peaceful, child-free environment, where you can truly kick back and relax. There's plenty of lovely walks direct from site, including a footpath to the famous, Glastonbury Tor.
Other nearby attractions are Wells Cathedral, Glastonbury Abbey, Cheddar Gorge, Chalice Wells & Gardens and so much more.
On site you can enjoy:
- Larger than average touring pitches, planted for privacy
- 6 glamping pods
- 2 luxury shepherd huts (one with wood-fired hot tub)
- 4 mini cedar lodges (one with wood-fired hot tub)
- Beautiful, well-kept grounds
- ½ acre fishing pond (restocked for 2018)
- Free walking and cycling maps to borrow
- Free & paid WIFI (fibre coming June 2018)
- Exceptional customer service
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spotlessly clean facilities
- 5 takeaway delivery nights per week
- Wood-fired pizza night (new for 2018)
- 2 x automatic toilet cassette cleaning machines (new for 2018)
- Motorhome service point (upgraded for 2018)
- Campsite shop & off licence with local produce & home baked cakes
- Newspapers & fresh croissants available to order
- 300m secure dog run with dog shower (warm water)
- Large tourist information room with TV and book exchange
- Pool table
- Footpath to Glastonbury Tor, direct from site
- Peace and quiet (no groups)
- Discounts at local eateries
Trip Advisor Reviews
Please bear in mind if you take out the cancellation policy it is a pretty poor deal. We cancelled 5 days before due to go to the site as I have hurt my back quite badly, for which I am under the...
Excellent site peaceful, friendly staff very helpful 5 star. The showers and wash areas are amazing. Beautiful views and great walking into Glastonbury about a 30 minute walk. On various nights they...
immaculate site offering everything you could think of 07/07/2019
This site (adult only) is arguably the best site I have stayed on in 45 years of camping/caravan. It has everything you could want for a relaxing holiday: a small shop serving 'cake of the day' (and...