Travel inspiration - coastal campsites
In our opinion you can’t beat a break by the coast – the sound of the waves, a walk along the sand, the fresh sea air, good old fish and chips – all ideal ingredients for the perfect seaside staycation.
Our five favourite things about coastal holidays…
1. Walking coastal paths to enjoy the stunning views
2. It boosts our mood – just by being by the sea we feel instantly happier
3. Fish and chips in the evening, walking along the seafront, lights twinkling
4. Reliving our childhood by heading to the pier in search of the penny arcades
5. Hunting in gift shops for the perfect souvenir – a stick of rock and a postcard of course!
What you could do while staying on a campsite near the coast…
• Have a traditional bucket and spade family day out
• Hit the waves – try surfing, hop on a jetski, or simply have a paddle
• Take some time to relax on site, enjoying the coastal views
• Enjoy sampling the local seafood delicacies
• Hire a beach hut – do the seaside tourist thing in style!
We've got coastal sites in stunning locations all over the UK. Take a look at our coastal campsites feature page to find out more about the sites available... and why not sign up to our FREE enwsletters for more travel inspiration direct to your inbox?
Sites pictured (L-R): Islawrffordd Luxury Holiday Park - Wales, Pentewan Sands - Cornwall, Damage Barton - Devon, Elie Holiday Park - Scotland