Crantock, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 5EW
Camping, glamping, lodge & caravan holidays in Cornwall.
A holiday at Trevella Park puts you back in touch with nature: big skies and beautiful views, rolling fields, crashing waves and the world's best beach.
Trevella Park is multi-award winning, named one of the three best holiday parks in Cornwall at the Cornwall Tourism awards and one of the 10 best family holiday parks in Britain by Practical Caravan Magazine. It's a five star Visit England holiday park and has held a David Bellamy Gold Award for 18 years.
Trevella is close to Crantock Beach, which has golden sands, great waves and a shallow estuary. Newquay and many of Cornwall's most fascinating attractions are in easy reach. Favourites include the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Minack Theatre.
On park, the heated outdoor pool, adventure play areas and FREE Ranger adventures during the summer months will keep energetic little ones entertained for hours, and the fishing lakes offer a relaxing respite. There's plenty of space for games of rounders, tag or just a laid-back picnic.
There's plenty to choose from at Trevella from luxurious lodges, stylish caravans to great value touring pitches. For something different, try glamping, the Geo Domes with hot tubs or the popular Ready Tents. NEW for 2018 you can enjoy glamping in style with brand new Safari Lodges.
On site you can enjoy:
- Playing games, riding bikes and picnicking on the grassy parkland
- Swimming in the heated outdoor pool and toddlers can play safely in the children's paddling pool
- Two magnificent fishing lakes, well-stocked with a variety of fish and free to use
- Discovering local bugs, wildlife, flowers and fauna with free Ranger sessions (school holidays only)
- Conquering the adventure playground, with a zip wire, walls and slides
- Putting the busy world behind you with the crazy-golf course!
- Meeting pet owl Ollie in Pets Corner
- Stocking up on essentials at the on-park mini-market
- Enjoying freshly made delicious food from the café
- Staying connected with free WiFi
Trip Advisor Reviews
We wished we had read the reviews before booking 14/06/2019
Wish I had read the reviews before booking. We Only came to this site to join up with our Daughters family. They had stayed here previous which they enjoyed and wanted to try a safari lodge. We...
Fantastic place but rain let us down 14/06/2019
Great caravan and such friendly staff The park was immaculate and there was many variations of accommodation on offer. Very dog friendly and a must for fishing two great pools Great venue for...
Great park and dog friendly 10/06/2019
If you want peace and a relaxing break then this is the place. The caravan was spacious and spotless and having a veranda was a must with the dog. She just loved sitting outside and we knew she was...