Crantock, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 5EW
Camping, glamping, lodge & caravan holidays in Cornwall.
A holiday at Trevella Park puts you back in touch with nature: big skies and beautiful views, rolling fields, crashing waves and the world's best beach.
Trevella Park is multi-award winning, named one of the three best holiday parks in Cornwall at the Cornwall Tourism awards and one of the 10 best family holiday parks in Britain by Practical Caravan Magazine. It's a five star Visit England holiday park and has held a David Bellamy Gold Award for 18 years.
Trevella is close to Crantock Beach, which has golden sands, great waves and a shallow estuary. Newquay and many of Cornwall's most fascinating attractions are in easy reach. Favourites include the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Minack Theatre.
On park, the heated outdoor pool, adventure play areas and FREE Ranger adventures during the summer months will keep energetic little ones entertained for hours, and the fishing lakes offer a relaxing respite. There's plenty of space for games of rounders, tag or just a laid-back picnic.
There's plenty to choose from at Trevella from luxurious lodges, stylish caravans to great value touring pitches. For something different, try glamping, the Geo Domes with hot tubs or the popular Ready Tents. NEW for 2018 you can enjoy glamping in style with brand new Safari Lodges.
On site you can enjoy:
- Playing games, riding bikes and picnicking on the grassy parkland
- Swimming in the heated outdoor pool and toddlers can play safely in the children's paddling pool
- Two magnificent fishing lakes, well-stocked with a variety of fish and free to use
- Discovering local bugs, wildlife, flowers and fauna with free Ranger sessions (school holidays only)
- Conquering the adventure playground, with a zip wire, walls and slides
- Putting the busy world behind you with the crazy-golf course!
- Meeting pet owl Ollie in Pets Corner
- Stocking up on essentials at the on-park mini-market
- Enjoying freshly made delicious food from the café
- Staying connected with free WiFi
Trip Advisor Reviews
Last break of summer 01/10/2019
A lovely caravan park nicely located with a very friendly staff, highly recommended. Great little pub on site and good pubs/ eateries close by. Bus stop right outside the gate for travel into Newquay...
Excellent Holiday 25/09/2019
Really lovely site, quiet, very well run. Staff all amazing, so friendly and helpful, from reception to maintenance, cleaners and gardening staff. Fishing for my husband, said it was the best he had...
peacefull and relaxeing 25/09/2019
caravan very clean and comfortable site similar not a lot of on site entertainment for adults. september seems to be a quet time office and shop close about 6pm on site bar very small opening hours...