Padstow Holiday Village
A389, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8LE
Nestled in the Cornish countryside, a scenic mile walk through Cornish countryside to Padstow harbour. Offering home from home comforts with award winning accessible facilities, generous pitches, impressive site shop and very warm welcome. Attracting guests from all over the globe year round!
At Padstow Holiday Village they care deeply about the environment, creating harmony between nature and tourism. They carefully consider all aspects of the park, from the lighting and heating to recycling. They encourage wildlife with diverse planting and careful landscape management, making the park a wonderful place to stay.
Canine campers will delight in the spacious exercise field as well as washing their sandy paws after nearby beach adventures in the purpose-built dog shower.
On site you can enjoy:
- Immaculately clean, well equipped and spacious amenity blocks with hairdryers and electrical power points
- Disabled wet room
- Baby changing
- Park welcome desk with local information boards
- Farm style shop with hot drinks, fresh local produce, gifts and camping essentials
- Freezers to store ice packs
- Two chemical empty points
- Calor gas purchase point
- WiFi throughout the park payable at reception
- Large children's play area
- Craftworks onsite restaurant with alfresco dining
- Jungle Garden & Wildlife Hotel
- Food Vans in Peak Season
- Footpath to Padstow (1 mile to the harbour) and access to local walks
- Electrical hook-ups (10 amp)
- Dishwashing and free dishwashers
- Laundry room.
- Bike & wetsuit wash
- Camp kitchen
- Canine camper facilities
- Dog shower
- Dog welcome biscuit bar and comfort stations
- Dog exercise field
- Numerous site waste bins
- Dog shampoo and canine camping essentials available in the park shop
- One mile from Padstow harbour
- Two miles from the nearest beach
- Four miles from a working vineyard
- 1.5 miles from garden centre and restaurant (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily also open for Sunday lunch-dogs welcome)
- One mile from Tesco.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Just returned from a Monday to Friday break here. The park is run by Lovat Parks. We stayed in a wonderful 2 bedroom lodge which was so spacious, well equipped and very modern. The master bedroom had...
Weekend in October 24/10/2021
We were really impressed with the facilities at rhe site, some good planting to separate off areas. The toilet block was great , never seen an area devoted to hair dryers and straighteners...
Treated very badly by new owners 12/10/2021
We have been regular visitors,and could not fault the previous owners, we had a pitch booked for over a year and paid a deposit For a touring pitch from the 2nd to the 5th of December 2021 We...