Padstow Holiday Village
A389, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8LE
Nestled in the Cornish countryside, a scenic mile walk through Cornish countryside to Padstow harbour. Offering home from home comforts with award winning accessible facilities, generous pitches, impressive site shop and very warm welcome. Attracting guests from all over the globe year round!
At Padstow Holiday Village they care deeply about the environment, creating harmony between nature and tourism. They carefully consider all aspects of the park, from the lighting and heating to recycling. They encourage wildlife with diverse planting and careful landscape management, making the park a wonderful place to stay.
Canine campers will delight in the spacious exercise field as well as washing their sandy paws after nearby beach adventures in the purpose-built dog shower.
On site you can enjoy:
- Immaculately clean, well equipped and spacious amenity blocks with hairdryers and electrical power points
- Disabled wet room
- Baby changing
- Park welcome desk with substantial local Information
- Coffee lounge with freshly baked pastries available to order daily
- Freezers to store ice packs
- Two chemical empty points
- Calor gas purchase point
- Wi-Fi throughout the park and a coffee lounge hotspot
- Large children's play area
- Footpath to Padstow (1 mile to the harbour) and access to Local Walks
- Battery charging
- Electrical hook-ups 10amp
- Shop for supplies, local produce, gifts and touring/ camping accessories
- Dishwashing and laundry room
- Camp kitchen
- Late night arrivals area
- Canine camper facilities
- Dog shower
- Dog welcome biscuit bar
- Dog exercise field
- Numerous site waste bins
- Dog shampoo and canine camping essentials available in the park shop
- Children’s play area for all age ranges
- One mile from Padstow harbour
- Two miles from nearest beach
- Four miles from working vineyard
- 1.5 miles from garden centre and restaurant (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily also open for Sunday lunch-dogs welcome)
- One mile from Tesco
Trip Advisor Reviews
Money now seems to be the driving force 16/11/2020
After storing a van on this site for many years, I was dismayed to be told that I needed to remove my van before the end of the period for which I had paid. This would have been bad enough in a...
Fantastic camp site 25/10/2020
We loved our short stay here. The site is spotless, and the bathrooms were clean and warm! I would highly recommend it. We can't wait to go again. One word of warning, the walk to Padstow can be very...
Seems to have lost its soul since we last came 4 years ago. 17/10/2020
We visited this site 4 years ago and couldnt wait to return. Unfortunatley it didnt live up to our expectations. Our overall impression of the covid measures were that they werent overly concerned...