Harford Bridge Holiday Park
Peter Tavy, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 9LS
An ideal base for holidays in West Devon with easy access to the north and south coasts and Britain’s ocean city of Plymouth.
Harford Bridge Park offers a special parkland setting for camping, touring and self-catering holidays within Dartmoor National Park, just two and a half miles from Tavistock. The site is next to the River Tavy in a rural setting. The Tamar Valley ANOB/Cornwall & West Devon Mining World Heritage Site and Dartmoor are all easily accessible.
There are 100 marked pitches (with or without electric) on grass or hardstanding, with 30 pitches by the riverside. There are also 25 serviced hardstanding pitches.
Facilities on site include a shop, laundry, wet rooms, tennis court, play area, covered table tennis and table football. Harford Bridge is a dog friendly site with a dog-walking field across the road and a dog shower on park. The site is ideal for walkers and cyclists and is adjacent to a national cycle route and only two and a half miles from Tavistock.
Extensive grass, trees and natural landscaping with all modern holiday park amenities makes it an ideal base for holidaying in West Devon, with Dartmoor on the doorstep. Also available are quality self-catering caravan holiday homes, luxury lodges, studio lodges and a special Shepherd's Hut.
Self-catering accommodation available all year; camping and touring from March to November.
On site you can enjoy:
- Luxury self-catering holiday homes – lodges, studio lodges and Shepherd’s Hut also available
- Level grass pitches and hard standings
- 100 x marked pitches including 30+ riverside pitches
- Pitch average size 10m x 10m – smaller/larger pitches available
- 25 x serviced hard standing pitches
- 80 x electric hook ups
- Free hot water and showers
- Park shop offers a range of ambient & chilled goods including hot drinks & ices
- Freshly baked bread, pastries, pasties and pizzas available
- Indoor and outdoor washing-up facilities
- Disabled shower and toilet facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Washing machines and tumble dryers
- Clothes drying room
- Iron and ironing board
- Freezer pack facility
- Gas bottle exchange (Camping Gaz & Calor Gas)
- Battery charging
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Regular bus services – bus stop 100m from park entrance
- Wireless Internet from Club WiFi available
- Adjacent to National Cycle Route 27 (West Devon Cycle Way)
- Dog exercise area (four acres enclosed)
- Games room with table tennis table and table football
- Tennis court
- Nearby trout fishery
- TV and tourist information room
- Enclosed children's play area
- Fire points
- Motorhome and chemical toilet waste disposal points
- Picnic tables
Trip Advisor Reviews
Always improving, never disappointing 20/01/2020
Amazing place. I've been coming here for over 30 years. It's always been well maintained and they take great care & pride in the park. It's constantly improving and the facilities really are superb...
Caravan and Camping Rally 01/09/2019
Our first visit to this site very helpful people on entry guided us to the marshals who helped us onto our large pitch. the site was very well looked after,showers and other faciities very clean, bit...
Still a lovely site 01/09/2019
Visited for 2 nights as part of a road trip as we had fond memories of visiting my husbands aunt’s caravan years ago. Lovely site with great facilities, clean and well kept. Our pitch was down by...