Harford Bridge Holiday Park
Peter Tavy, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 9LS
An ideal base for holidays in West Devon with easy access to the north and south coasts, Britain’s ocean city of Plymouth and East Cornwall.
Harford Bridge Park offers a special parkland setting for camping, touring and self-catering holidays within Dartmoor National Park, just two and a half miles from Tavistock. The site is next to the River Tavy in a rural setting. The Tamar Valley ANOB/Cornwall & West Devon Mining World Heritage Site and Dartmoor are all easily accessible.
There are 100 marked pitches (with or without electric) on grass or hardstanding, with 30 pitches by the riverside. There are also 25 serviced hardstanding pitches.
Facilities on site include a shop, laundry, wet rooms, tennis court, play area, covered table tennis and table football. Harford Bridge is a dog friendly site with a dog-walking field across the road and a dog shower on park. The site is ideal for walkers and cyclists and is adjacent to a national cycle route and only two and a half miles from Tavistock.
Extensive grass, trees and natural landscaping with all modern holiday park amenities makes it an ideal base for holidaying in West Devon, with Dartmoor on the doorstep. Also available are quality self-catering caravan holiday homes, luxury lodges, studio lodges and a special Shepherd's Hut.
Self-catering accommodation available all year; camping and touring from March to November.
On site you can enjoy:
- Luxury self-catering holiday homes – lodges, studio lodges and Shepherd’s Hut also available
- Level grass pitches and hard standings
- 100 x marked pitches including 30+ riverside pitches
- Pitch average size 10m x 10m – smaller/larger pitches available
- 25 x serviced hard standing pitches
- 80 x electric hook ups
- Free hot water and showers
- Park shop offers a range of ambient & chilled goods including hot drinks & ices
- Freshly baked bread, pastries, pasties and pizzas available
- Indoor and outdoor washing-up facilities
- Disabled shower and toilet facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Washing machines and tumble dryers
- Clothes drying room
- Iron and ironing board
- Freezer pack facility
- Gas bottle exchange (Camping Gaz & Calor Gas)
- Battery charging
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Regular bus services – bus stop 100m from park entrance
- Wireless Internet from Club WiFi available
- Adjacent to National Cycle Route 27 (West Devon Cycle Way)
- Dog exercise area (four acres enclosed)
- Games room with table tennis table and table football
- Tennis court
- Nearby trout fishery
- TV and tourist information room
- Enclosed children's play area
- Fire points
- Motorhome and chemical toilet waste disposal points
- Picnic tables
Trip Advisor Reviews
Riverside pitch 21/04/2019
We had a riverside pitch for 3 nights and really enjoyed our sta. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We received a warm welcome and were shown down to our pitch. The reception shop is lovely...
A kind welocme 28/03/2019
Thank you to the lady who welcomed us in this morning when we stopped to buy drinks at the shop on our walk. We were invited to use the facilities and were very impressed with the standard of...
Third time we have stayed here ,can not fault it . 13/12/2018
Wonderfull site great staff ,views of Dartmoor are stunning ,waiting to go back .the site is on the edge of Dartmoor close to tavistock ,the sitein as the river Tavy running through it which looks...