Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park
Betws Garmon, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 7YY
Holiday in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park at the beautiful Bryn Gloch Caravan and Camping Park.
Bryn Gloch is set at the foot of Mount Snowdon (the path up the mountain is only two miles away) on the banks of the River Gwyrfai. This award-winning site has breath taking views of the countryside that surrounds it. As well as the mountains on your doorstep, the coast is only a short drive away.
The site is ideally situated to explore the beaches of Anglesey, Portmeirion Italian Village, Llanberis with the slate museum and the Snowdon Mountain Railway. There are also numerous castles in the area, Caernarfon being only five miles away. If you are looking for an adrenalin rush, then Zip World and Bounce Below are also close by.
On site you can enjoy:
- Two children’s play areas
- TV Room
- Games room – pool tables & computers with free WiFi
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- BBQ Area
- Launderette with two washing machines, two tumble dryers and an iron
- Shop selling food, sweets, drinks, souvenirs, gas, camping equipment and an off-license
- Tourist Information
- Shower and toilet facilities (heated)
- Family bathroom (heated)
- Parent & child room (heated)
- Individual wet rooms (heated)
- Disabled toilet and separate shower room (heated)
- Designated dog walk
- Electric hook-ups
- Super pitches - all weather or grass, with water, drainage & electric.
- Motorhome discharge point
- Car wash
- Bus stop at site entrance
- Free WiFi
Trip Advisor Reviews
Beautiful site in great location 10/10/2020
Travelled as an elderly couple with our trailer tent and two dogs, we were allocated a supersized level pitch with electricity and water. Toilets and showers only a short distance away in the camping...
Rude staff 06/10/2020
The staff here were both very rude and very unhelpful , The showers were not very clean , And there was a fair bit of litter around the site ,Not some we would recommend . It also says its...
rude staff 03/10/2020
The views are ok however the staff were unhelpful and rude .The showers were not very clean and there was a fair bit of rubbish around . Says at the foot of snowdon and its not ! its near but not...