Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park
Betws Garmon, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 7YY
Holiday in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park at the beautiful Bryn Gloch Caravan and Camping Park.
Bryn Gloch is set at the foot of Mount Snowdon (the path up the mountain is only two miles away) on the banks of the River Gwyrfai. This award-winning site has breath taking views of the countryside that surrounds it. As well as the mountains on your doorstep, the coast is only a short drive away.
The site is ideally situated to explore the beaches of Anglesey, Portmeirion Italian Village, Llanberis with the slate museum and the Snowdon Mountain Railway. There are also numerous castles in the area, Caernarfon being only five miles away. If you are looking for an adrenalin rush, then Zip World and Bounce Below are also close by.
On site you can enjoy:
- Two children’s play areas
- TV Room
- Games room – pool tables & computers with free WiFi
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- BBQ Area
- Launderette with two washing machines, two tumble dryers and an iron
- Shop selling food, sweets, drinks, souvenirs, gas, camping equipment and an off-license
- Tourist Information
- Shower and toilet facilities (heated)
- Family bathroom (heated)
- Parent & child room (heated)
- Individual wet rooms (heated)
- Disabled toilet and separate shower room (heated)
- Designated dog walk
- Electric hook-ups
- Super pitches - all weather or grass, with water, drainage & electric.
- Motorhome discharge point
- Car wash
- Bus stop at site entrance
- Free WiFi
Trip Advisor Reviews
Relaxing and Beautiful Snowdonia, would thoroughly recommend this area, lots to see and do, very breathtaking. 17/06/2021
My partner and I arrived Friday night from St. Helens and stayed until Sunday, from the word Go, the staff were very welcoming, and helpful, Covid rules were adhered too, washrooms were spotless...
Very nice site will return 13/06/2021
Nice quiet site .... On arrival the site manager welcomed as and showed us to our pitch, she was extremely friendly and polite, we only stayed one night but would definitely re visit this site in...
Just spent 3 nights here and what an amazing place this is.The staff are super friendly and very helpful.The pitches are the biggest I have been on and well maintained. The shower blocks are very...