Bryn Gloch Caravan & Camping Park
Betws Garmon, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 7YY
Holiday in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park at the beautiful Bryn Gloch Caravan and Camping Park.
Bryn Gloch is set at the foot of Mount Snowdon (the path up the mountain is only two miles away) on the banks of the River Gwyrfai. This award-winning site has breath taking views of the countryside that surrounds it. As well as the mountains on your doorstep, the coast is only a short drive away.
The site is ideally situated to explore the beaches of Anglesey, Portmeirion Italian Village, Llanberis with the slate museum and the Snowdon Mountain Railway. There are also numerous castles in the area, Caernarfon being only five miles away. If you are looking for an adrenalin rush, then Zip World and Bounce Below are also close by.
On site you can enjoy:
- Two children’s play areas
- TV Room
- Games room – pool tables & computers with free WiFi
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- BBQ Area
- Launderette with two washing machines, two tumble dryers and an iron
- Shop selling food, sweets, drinks, souvenirs, gas, camping equipment and an off-license
- Tourist Information
- Shower and toilet facilities (heated)
- Family bathroom (heated)
- Parent & child room (heated)
- Individual wet rooms (heated)
- Disabled toilet and separate shower room (heated)
- Designated dog walk
- Electric hook-ups
- Super pitches - all weather or grass, with water, drainage & electric.
- Motorhome discharge point
- Car wash
- Bus stop at site entrance
- Free WiFi