Tyddyn Llwyn Caravan Park
Morfa Bychan Road, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9UR
Clean, well-maintained and family-friendly, Tyddyn Llwyn Caravan & Touring Park is within walking distance of Borth Y Gest and the bustling harbour town of Porthmadog.
Tyddyn Llwyn is a clean, well maintained park within walking distance of Porthmadog, the Welsh Highland/Ffestiniog Railways and Borth-y-Gest.
Only a few minutes’ drive from Black Rock Sands and Portmeirion Village, we cater for touring caravans, motorhomes, tents and trailer tents. All pitches are hardstanding with electric, water and grey waste.
Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula feature some of the most stunning scenery in the UK, with numerous lakes, mountains, castles and coastal areas for you to explore, we are a central base for it all. Tŷ Mŵg ‘Beer & Brisket’ Smokehouse is our onsite bar and restaurant serving good food along with a selection of real ales.
On site you can enjoy:
- Park-wide digital TV reception
- Information point and staff with extensive knowledge of the area
- Children's play area
- Games room with pool table
- Park-wide WiFi internet access
- Licensed bar and restaurant with pool table, TVs and outdoor patio
- Second hand book library/exchange
- Calor Gas bottle exchange
- Freezer block hire
- Pets welcome