Green Hill Farm Holiday Village
New Road, Landford, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 2AZ
Green Hill Farm is a peaceful hideaway set over 50 acres in the beautiful countryside of the New Forest
Green Hill Farm Holiday Park in Wiltshire is a peaceful hideaway site on the edge of the New Forest. It is within the National Park and has its own direct access to the forest from the site.
The site has different areas types of accommodation to suit all. There are touring and camping pitches, camping pods, luxury holiday homes and safari tents with hot tubs.
The park is located in a quiet area of woodland and grassland away from the road, yet is easily accessible avoiding the busy roads and towns in the centre of the forest. It has three beautiful lakes which have Canada geese, ducks and moorhens, and an abundance of wildlife such as deer, squirrels, rabbits and woodpeckers are regularly seen on the site.
There is a fishing lake which is stocked with a variety of fish, including Carp to over 20lb.
The site offers a range of activities on site such as Archery, Segways and a Ranger programme. You can also enjoy a Cafe Bar serving food and drink all day, on site licensed shop, children's playground and splash pad.
It is an excellent location to discover the peace and beauty of the New Forest National Park, or as a base from which to enjoy the many activities available in the area. Free WiFi in the Ember Cafe Bar.
On site you can enjoy:
- Reception and small licensed shop
- Cafe Bar serving food and drinks all day (seasonal hours inc. weekends from Easter to October)
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor gymnasium with 14 stations
- Luxury camping pods
- Get wet splash pad – open Whitsun to September
- Recreation area with child’s football pitch
- Laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Calor gas exchange service
- Dog/bike wash
- Recycling facilities
- Mini golf (May to September)
- Fishing lake (permit required)
- Woodland walk and direct access to the New Forest
- Mountain bike hire
- Trampolines (school holidays)
- Laser clay, segway and archery experiences (school holidays)
- Target shooting (school summer holidays)
- Great choice of pubs and eating houses within easy reach
Trip Advisor Reviews
We’ve just returned from a great stay at Green Hill Farm. We hired a family pod for a couple of nights at a very reasonable price. Pod was lovely and clean, good shower and toilet facilities which...
Five Star Staff and Lodges - wonderfully kept. 28/06/2022
Highly Recommended - immaculately clean and wonderful facilities thoughtfully laid out; super friendly staff too. Woodland walk lovely and the Fairies are brilliant. Shop stocks a great range of...
Lovely stay 27/06/2022
Just got back from Greenhill farm. We had a great stay. We were taking to our pitch by Rob forest view 29; touring pitch all set up and went to Embers for our evening meal food lovely and tasty...