Green Hill Farm Holiday Village
New Road, Landford, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 2AZ
Green Hill Farm is a peaceful hideaway set over 50 acres in the beautiful countryside of the New Forest
Green Hill Farm Holiday Park in Wiltshire is a peaceful hide-away site on the edge of the New Forest. It is within the National Park and has its own direct access to the forest from the site.
The site is open all year and has different areas types of accommodation to suit all. Touring caravans, motorhomes and tents (tents from Easter to October only) are all welcome and there are also have 8 camping pods. New for 2021- Luxury Holiday Homes and Safari Tents with Hot Tubs.
The park is located in a quiet area of woodland and grassland away from the road, yet is easily accessible avoiding the busy roads and towns in the centre of the forest. It has three beautiful lakes which have Canada geese, ducks and moorhens, and an abundance of wildlife such as deer, squirrels, rabbits and woodpeckers are regularly seen on the site.
There is a fishing lake which is stocked with a variety of fish, including Carp to over 20lb.
The site offers a range of activities on site such as Archery, Segways and a Ranger programme. You can also enjoy a Cafe Bar serving food and drink all day, on site licensed shop, children's playground and splash pad.
It is an excellent location to discover the peace and beauty of the New Forest National Park, or as a base from which to enjoy the many activities available in the area.
Free WiFi in the New Forest Cabin.
On site you can enjoy:
- Reception and small licensed shop
- Cafe Bar serving Food and Drinks all day (seasonal hours inc. weekends from Easter to October)
- Electric hook-ups (10A)
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor gymnasium with 14 stations
- Luxury camping pods
- Get wet splash pad – open Whitsun to September
- Recreation area with child’s football pitch
- Laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Motorhome point
- Calor gas exchange service
- Chemical toilet emptying facilities
- Dog/bike wash
- Recycling facilities
- Camper’s freezer
- Mini golf (May to September)
- Fishing lake (permit required)
- Woodland walk and direct access to the New Forest
- Mountain bike hire
- Trampolines (school holidays)
- Laser clay, segway and archery experiences (school holidays)
- Target shooting (school summer holidays)
- Great choice of pubs and eating houses within easy reach
Trip Advisor Reviews
We booked a 4 night stay in one of the new safari tents...a few teething problems that were dealt with quickly, efficiently and with no fuss. The tents are immaculate with excellent facilities...
Half term family camping trip 04/06/2021
We stayed at Green hill over the may half term and I must say we had an amazing time. We are a family of 5 with a 6 year old and two older teenagers. We booked a four night electric camping pitch...
Wonderful stay in Green Hill 04/06/2021
Beautiful park in great location. Lodges and safari tents were spotless and well equipped with everything you could need. Plenty of activities and open space to enjoy BBQs and games with friends...