Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for more than 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, putting green, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- An onsite shop, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Immaculately maintained and clean site 28/10/2021
first time visitors, easy to find, well sign-posted. Lovely warm welcome and informative. Pitch as described/photo - fully functional. Facilities conveniently located for each part of site - never...
Touring Park 18/10/2021
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Polmanter, the site was very very clean with all the facilities you could wish for The staff were very helpful when we wanted to book an extra day. The walk into...
Extremely well maintained site 08/10/2021
What a lovely site. A lot of hard work has gone in to making this a very well kept site. The facilities were immaculate. The pitches were large and well maintained. The swimming pool was spotless and...