Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for almost 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, mini golf, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A brand new shop for 2018, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- A new spa on site, offering a range of relaxing treatments
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Great Place 20/04/2019
Second time we stayed here, what a great site, very friendly staff, very clean & modern shower blocks with underfloor heating, good showers, family shower rooms, on site shop, bar, restaurant, kids...
I booked a four day stay here based on the excellent reviews and I was not disappointed. Fabulously clean showers and toilets with heated flooring - great laundry, well stocked shop and nice bar with...
Family friendly? 08/02/2019
We had booked for almost a week but decided to come home after two nights as we didn’t feel comfortable at the site with a toddler. This was not really something the owners could control as the...