Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for more than 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, putting green, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- An onsite shop, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Excellent off-season experience. 06/11/2023
Very clean site, these guys know what they’re doing! Excellent bar (pub) and restaurant serving delicious food and drink (Open weekends and half term in October). Amenities all there, underfloor...
Polmanter apartment Halestown St Ives 31/10/2023
We have stayed in a lot of apartments/houses over the years in Cornwall but I have to say Polmanter was probably the best! The apartment was so modern, clean, warm and inviting. The kitchen was well...
Another stay at Polmanter 12/10/2023
My husband and I have been coming to Polmanter with our touring caravan since our boys were very very young. They are now 37 and 31 years old!! We have always loved the park and the very friendly...