Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for almost 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, mini golf, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A brand new shop for 2018, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- A new spa on site, offering a range of relaxing treatments
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Polmanter is a lovely camp site lovely presented , pitchs are a good size toilet and shower block is very clean there’s also a family shower room and a baby’s bathroom which is so cute it’s a...
Good park for St Ives 12/06/2019
good location , great for motorhomes, shower blocks both good but one is a bit tired, bus down to St Ives at top of entrance £1.50 pp both ways definateley needed for return journey , good restaurant...
Good family site 10/06/2019
Not recommended for a quiet stay as designed for families, but well organised, clean and safe for children. Lovely pool area, my grandchildren loved it. However I did find the food on site very...