Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for almost 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, putting green, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A brand new shop for 2018, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Escape treatment rooms, offering a range of relaxing body and nail treatments
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Excellent stay during the St Ives music festival, September 2019 14/10/2019
We had a full serviced pitch from September 15th to September 28th 2019. It was excellent. The facilities; cleanliness of the site; helpful staff; toilet/shower block; pool; local walks; shop...
John and pat 09/10/2019
Had a great stay though at the end of season with really wet and windy weather. We could not fault the site in any way and all staff we encountered were exceptional very welcoming and helpful. We...
Perfect location. 04/10/2019
The two of us stayed in our motorhome on a hard standing pitch. Great facilities, all of the staff were very friendly and it is perfect location to walk down into St Ives. They even laid on a free...