Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for more than 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, putting green, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- An onsite shop, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Escape treatment rooms, offering a range of relaxing body and nail treatments
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Amazing as always😊 18/09/2021
Been coming here regularly for over 20 years and our recent stay was all we expected it to be and more. The management and staff have really stepped up to the plate in regards to the difficult...
Pitch quality/Bar prices 18/09/2021
I Have to say that if it wasn't for the points I am about to make then I would have had no hesitation in giving this site 5 stars & it hasn't stopped me booking for next year. The amenity blocks are...
Great touring site 18/09/2021
Outstanding caravan park. Extremely well managed. Clear and precise instructions and information about the site from the friendly reception staff. Bus service from the site into st Ives which is...