Polmanter Touring Park
Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 3LX
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by the Osborne family for almost 50 years. This experience, along with their own love of camping, means that they know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable - and effortless.
Whether you've spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
On site you can enjoy:
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family's comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, putting green, and a playing field
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A brand new shop for 2018, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- Escape treatment rooms, offering a range of relaxing body and nail treatments
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all guests
Trip Advisor Reviews
Luxurious Camping 16/08/2019
After recently spending a week camping at Polmanter we did not hesitate booking up again for next year but this time for 2 weeks. This was camping on another level!! I literally could not fault...
Difficult to fault - lovely holiday 15/08/2019
Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly lady who checked us in. Our pitch was ready an hour early which was a bonus. We had arranged for Sainsbury's food delivery for the afternoon and they...
Lovely clean campsite 12/08/2019
My first trip to St ives and polmater. It came highly recommended from friends. The site is spotlessly clean, friendly and convenient for the town. Approx 15/20 mins walk or there is a bus which...